The HP Design-jet T795 printer features quality with rapid producing ability, convenience speed while printing with effortless workflow, and flexibility. If you are outside, without the support of computer, to email you can attach your document and directly send it via e-print to your printer. From your printer’s USB thumb drive, you can print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files. From the flexibility to print the different range of sizes to the ability to use different media, all you will get to experience through this expert printer.
Let’s see at a glance its features and specifications.
HP T795 Features
- Professional Printing Ability
With quality CAD and GIS applications, this printer provides professional quality printing up to 44 inches. It is able to produce print faster with an effortless and suitable workflow. You can take advantage of adjustable media, size and application alternatives. With your colleagues through the connection of a mobile work environment, you can get the high-quality printing of CAD drawings, collaboration or sharing files. Especially for commercial environments there us FCC Class A emissions device.
- Fast Generates Outstanding Results With Quality
For ideal colour graphics, this printer has six original HP inks that create a wide colour gamut. This printer achieves dark blacks, line accuracy and dark blacks with original HP grey and photo black inks. Makes communication with precision, generate plans, maps and drawings with nice line quality of precisely 24000 dpi. Without ruining quality, this printer prints up to AO/ E, produce within 28 seconds A1/D size prints with Economode.
- Convenient Speed in Printing And Easy Workflow
No computer needed, capable of printing TIFF, JPEG and PDF from the USB thumb drive of your printer.
With the capability of using different media and different range of sizes from sheets to 1118- mm roll width and allows almost everything from bond or coated papers to vinyl and film substrates, this printer provides full flexibility.
- Mechanical printing time, draft mode, b&w line drawing, plain- 80 D prints per hour
- Mechanical printing time, economode, line drawing, plain- 103 D prints per hour
- FCC Class A emissions – not for residential environments, only commercial environments
- Resolution of color- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology
- Print cartridges number- 6 (grey, cyan, matte black, magenta, photo black, yellow)
- Ink types- pigment based (mK); dye-based ( G,C, pK, M,Y)
- Printing languages- HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Connectivity, Standard- 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified
- Optional connectivity- HP compatible Jetdirect print servers
- Standard ready network
- Standard and maximum memory – 16 GB (Virtual)
- Maximum optical black density- 6 L * min/2.15 D
- Supported media size- A4; A3; A2; A1; A0
- custom media sizes- 8.3 x 11 to 44 x 66 in and standard media sizes- 8.3 to 44 in wide sheets; 11 to 44 in rolls
- External roll diameter- 5.3 in
- The thickness of media up to 31.5 mil
- Total dimensions – 69.7 x 27.6 x 41.3 inches
- Weight- 180 lb
The HP Designjet T795 printer package includes printer heads, printer stand, introductory ink cartridges, quick reference guide, spindle, setup poster, and power cord and startup software. You will get a one-year limitation period of hardware warranty. HP ePrint & Share, HP Utility for Mac and Windows- this software are included with this HP Designjet T795 printer package. Click Here To See Others Printers.