Datamax M-4206 is exclusively enriched with features with a compact design that creates a light industrial compatible printer at a reasonable cost value. The M-Class Mark II M-4206 label printer is the upgraded version from the Datamax printers and the very first one from the upcoming M-Class printers’ series. It is a combined device with industry-acknowledged engineering and an excellent design inherited from the industry-dominant Datamax-I class printers. Basically, the M-4206 is engineered to surpass the expectations of the maximum users who demand the higher. It assures durability and efficiency with the enhanced framework that is built of die-cast aluminium.
The Datamax M-4206 printer is perfect for purposes such as-
- Postal Services
- Product Labeling
- Small Business
- Asset Tracking
- Inventory Control
We have scrutinized the specifications and functions of Datamax M-4206 printer here-
- 6 IPS printing speed
- 203 DPI resolution
- 25”/ 108mm printing width
- 1”-4.65”(25.4mm – 118 mm) media width
- 4MB DRAM and 2MB Flash memory
- Supply roll capability- 8”(203 mm) O.D. on 1.5 – 3.0”(38-76.2mm) cores.
- Direct thermal and optional thermal print type
- Providing media type- fan-fold or roll-fed materials, continuous or die-cut labels; continuous or perforated tag or ticket stock.
- 25” – 99” or 6mm – 254mm printing length
- .0025” – .0100” or .0635mm – .254mm media thickness
- Industry category width of ribbon- 1”or 25mm ribbon core, 1476’ or 450m length
- Plastic made cabinet and easily monitoring space through the side window
- Supporting barcodes – UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN-13, Code-128, EAN- 8, HIBC, Codabar, Plessey, Code 93, Postnet, UPC 2 and 5 digit addendums, UCC/EAN Code 128, UPS Maxicode, Telepan, PDF417, FIM, Datamatrix, USD-8, Aztec, TLC 39, QR Code, Micro PDF417, RSS
- PCX, BMP and IMG graphical files
- Dimensions – 262 mm H x 249 mm W x 459mm D
- Weight is 21.0 lbs
- Durable and advanced thermal printer
Datamax is hovered to revolutionize again the thermal printing industry with their M-Class printer line. It offers the users advanced durable technological thermal printer with a compact design. It is the ideal industrial printer for the customers who are price-conscious.
This thermal printer is made of a uni-frame, chassis of die-cast aluminium which helps to increases the longevity of the printer through a high a performance output lifetime.
- Very Unique
The design of the M-4206 is a unique modification from the Datamax M-Class that offers unique options of installation and removal instant in the field.
This printer assures versatility to the user which is superlative in the industry of thermal printing.
- Multiple Options For The Users
The standard connecting interfaces of the M-Class consists of an RS-232 serial port, bi-directional parallel port, an IEEE 1284 compliant. It provides multiple options to the network users such as completely unified, heavy functional interior Ethernet card, or a higher economic exterior port. The users are also allowed to modify, retrieve, and update the configuration of the printer with the desktop configuration tool – DMXConfig without the requirement of inputting the printer’s menu. According to the requirements of the application the setting of the printer can be saved as well as sent to different printers.
The Datamax M-4206 is the most advanced printer of the upgraded menu system and of flexible features that make it as the top value-oriented thermal printer. A very feature enriched printer that is available in the market that comes with amazing working performance.