Among the Bluebird series, the Bluebird EF400 is the latest robust handheld computers. This 4-inch gadget fits in your pocket comfortably, let on mobility. Its compact model ensures the experience of a good clasp without getting your hands tired. Although it is small in size, the IP67-classed EF400 is equipped to withstand the erosion of industrialized environments, endowing to fewer failures and low interim in the field. Its features and durability are business-class essential for regular use that heads too fast and trustworthy performance.
If you are searching for a rugged handheld device, then this sturdy and compact EF400 is the best option.
In the following, check out the features and specification of the Bluebird EF400-
Bluebird EF400 Main Features
- Durable and rugged design along with IP-67 and droptest of 1.8 meter
- Communication ability is 3G, WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, PTT and NFC RFID
- Quad Core processor of 1.2 GHZ / 2 GB RAM
- Eyelluminate Capacitive 4”
- Touchscreen along with Gorilla Glass 3
- Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise / Optional Android 5.1, 6.X, 7.X
- Exclusive wettouch and protective touchscreen
- Light weighted and compressed form size
- Pistol grasp and endurable solution
- Done with droptest of 1.8 meter
Bluebird EF400 Specifications
- Dimensions is – 136.3 x 68 x 15.9 mm
- Weight – 7 oz or 200 g and extended battery weight- 250g
- Display- WVGA 4” (800 X 480) Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS- 5.1, 6.X Android/ Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise
- CPU configuration- GHz Quad Core 1.2
- Memory capacity- 2 GB RAM/ 16 GB Flash extensible along with Micro SD card
- Communication system- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/d/h/I,
- WPAN: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Class 1
- WWAN: (Optional) LTE, UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Satellite: A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Date capturing capacity- Scanning- 1D/2D imager, 1.3 MP Fixed focus (front), Camera: With flash (rear) 13 MP Auto focus, NFC
- Battery strategy- Standard 3.8V, 3,010 mAh and Extended 3.8V, 6,020 mAh
This pocket-sized computer is built for providing highest probability with a comfortable grip, making it perfect for maneuverability applications. It is engineered for tough environments with safety against dust as well as water and multitude fallouts about 1, 8 Meter. The Bluebird EF400 comes with a light weight of just 200 grams and its design is ergonomic and comfortable for one-handed operation. Moreover, the bluebird EF400 helps to develop the operating system with GO4Mobility to enhance security, streamlining deployment and decrease supportive costs.
Read About Bluebird RFR900.