The Avery Dennison ADTP2 is a high-end performance thermal printing with RFID encoding solution tabletop printer. Today the label production and distribution sector are facing a large number of inefficiencies including manufacturing futile white area in a label to match a pre-persistent standard size, annually billions of blank label printing and utilizing label rolls with famished inward space betwixt each of the pre-cut labels.
The Avery Dennison ADTP2 printer is engineered with compact efficiency. It is suitable for label and tag manufacturing in any retail inner shop application, in a distribution centre, or for any printing program that demands high-tech support in small place.
- Its dimensions are- 12.35” x 11.0” x 20.5”
- Weight is 31 lbs
- Thermal Transfer printing method
- The width of printhead is 102mm/812 dots and resolution is 203 dpi (8 dots/ mm) and 300 dpi (12 dots / mm)
- Printing speed: 2.5ips or 64 mm / sec (For narrow elemental serial barcodes less than 3 dots)
4 ips or 102 mm/sec (For narrow elemental 203 dpi serial barcodes less than 3 dots or more)
6.0 ips or 152 mm/sec (For the maximum label peel and liner take-up parallel barcodes)
8.0 ips or 203 mm/ sec
- LCD display of Graphical Dot Matrix (128 W x 64H dots)- 2.54” Wide x 1.46” High
- 64 MB SDRAM memory with 64 MB flash
- Wireless network supportive with USB device ports and Host port
- 1-D and 2-D barcodes supported
Let’s have a peak on the functionalities of the robust, durable, reliable and field-proven Avery Dennison ADTP2-
- Offers the capacity of 33% larger ribbon than the same category printers and able to hold against less downtime cause of supply changeover up to 200 meters.
- The built-in RFID verifier exclusively overstrikes defected labels and tags to assure 100% scannability.
- Barcode Assured technology decreases the unreadability of printing barcodes with a privileged, fail-safe dot shifting autocorrecting function that also expands print life.
- Folding supply door minimizes the area required at the side and above the printer.
- Binary-ribbon controlling feature diminishes the chance of ribbon wrinkles and saves time as well as money.
- No need for any representative tools or service with the angling user-friendly print heads.
- Suitable for EcoCapacity+ lean liner labels that potentially decrease the use of water and energy, rigid waste manufacturing and C02 excretion.
- Allows loading supply effortlessly with its supreme tilting printing mechanism, illuminated area of loading and highlighted touch-space.
- Able to constantly encoding RFID supplies. Permitted to print non-stop and its encode technique offers up to 3 times full-size tabletop printing throughput.
The Avery Dennison ADTP2 thermal printer is designed to be used easily with a standard performance. You can use it like through a standalone procedure with the support of a keyboard, keypad and accessories of the barcode scanner for data entry purpose. The racially balanced RFID EPC verifier offers the opportunity to avoid data errors with an additional data probity checking method.